This is due to AWS limiting the number of certificates.
The agent shows 'late checkin' as a status in the Data collection tab. To resolve this issue:
1. Logon to computer as admin
2. Download Root Certificate named ‘Root.crt' & put in root of C
3. Run CMD as admin
4. Run the following command at the prompt & press Enter:
CERTUTIL -addstore -enterprise -f -v root “Root.crt"
The cert has now been imported correctly
6. Run services.msc
7. Locate the CloudHealth Agent service and Restart
8. You can now see that Metric info is successfully uploading to CloudHealth by running Event Viewer > Application and Services Logs > CHTAgentEventLog and viewing latest entries